Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Peas and Carrots
We are not only eating cereal now. We have broadened our horizons and are now trying veggies. We have done peas and carrots so far. I think she likes the carrots the best. Last night when I was feeding her carrots, she learned that she could blow on the spoon when I put it in her mouth, which sent little drops of carrots all over her tray. It wasn't too messy because she wasn't blowing very hard. But.....I'm sure that is coming. FUN!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Shawn, Sarah, and Lily
- After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!

1 comment:
Wait until she has a mouth full and sneezes!!! That's fun!
Post a Comment