Sunday, February 8, 2009
A Day At The Zoo
Since it was so nice on Saturday we decided to take Lily to the zoo. We actually took her a few places on Saturday. We kinda had an all day field trip. First, we went to Baby's R Us to get her a new car seat since she is SOOOO big and cannot fit in her infant carrier anymore. Then we went to Ally Oop's to eat a cheese burger for lunch.......YUMM!! They have really good cheese burgers. She sat in a high chair for the first time and she sat up so big. I wish I would've taken pictures of her in the high chair :( Then we went to the zoo. The weather was beautiful. The zoo was fun. Of course, it will be more fun when Lily gets older. She really didn't know what was going on. She didn't pay much attention to any of the animals. She actually fell asleep in her stroller about half way through. All in all, it was a good time and a good way to enjoy the beautiful day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Shawn, Sarah, and Lily
- After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!

3 comments:
That sounds like fun. I can't wait to do that with Nash.
Oh..You are already getting a new car seat?!?! I think mine goes up to 22 lbs. I know that will be our next big purchase though. I was planning on waiting until his 9 month check up to see how big he has gotten before I do it. He still fits in his. Lily is passing him up!
Lily's carseat goes up to 20 lbs. She was 17lbs. 8oz. at her 4 month checkup so I figure she is getting close.
Post a Comment