Sunday, January 11, 2009
Lily's First Christmas
I knew Lily wouldn't be real into unwrapping gifts so we only wrapped one of Lily's presents. I just wanted to see how she would react to it. Of course, as soon as I sat it in front of her it went straight to her mouth. I had to help her unwrap most of it, but it was fun watching her. She is really getting to be a lot of fun.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Shawn, Sarah, and Lily
- After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!

2 comments:
I was glad to see lots of updating done today when I got on. I laughed out loud when I saw her putting that present in her mouth. I miss her and all of you guys! Keep updating and I'll talk to you guys soon! I love you guys!
I LOVE that Lily looks like she's ripping the paper off with her mouth! These are so great Sarah.
Post a Comment