Here are a few pictures I took of Lily when she turned four months old.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Lily at 4 Months Old
Lily is growing so quickly. We went to the doctor for her four month checkup on Dec. 19th and she weighed 17 lbs. 8 oz., and she was 26 inches long. She is still in the 95th percentile. She did so good with her shots this time. She cried a little, but not much. I was glad about that :)
Here are a few pictures I took of Lily when she turned four months old.





Here are a few pictures I took of Lily when she turned four months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Shawn, Sarah, and Lily
- After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!

1 comment:
Wow! Nash was 17lbs 11oz at 6 months! They are probably about the sane size. She is getting big.
Post a Comment