Sunday, January 18, 2009
Eatin' Cereal......MMMMM!!
Lily's been eating cereal good for about a week now. There were a couple of nights, at first, where she just didn't want to open her mouth. So I gave it a few days and then tried again. She finally decided she liked it. She's getting better every night with using a spoon. At first, I think she probably had half of the cereal on her instead of in her belly :) Now, I think we end up with a quarter of it on her and the rest in her belly. We're getting there.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Shawn, Sarah, and Lily
- After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!

1 comment:
It was good to see you at the shower today. We should get Nash and Lily together for a play date some time. They are so close in age (and size). She is a cutie and seems so calm.
Post a Comment