Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lily at 3 Months Old

I know. I am way behind. Lily is actually almost 5 months old now, but i haven't posted anything since she was three months old. I have to try and do better, now that Leanne is in Hawaii.

Aunt Katie babysat Lily on the day she turned 3 months old. Lily got to hang out with Carter and Molly. And she had a ton of visitors that day. Her Gramma and Aunt Jodi came to see her and even her cousin Ali and her husband Chad came to see her. She was a popular girl that day.

I know there's a bunch of Lily with Molly, but I thought they were all so cute. I couldn't chose just one.
Lily with Carter and Molly.
Lily with Aunt Jodi.
Lily with Gramma.
Lily with Ali.
Lily with Chad.



No comments:

About Us

After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers