Wednesday, August 5, 2009

11 Months Old

A few pictures of my 11 month old. She is doing all kinds of things now. It seems like every day she has a new trick. She is waving bye bye now and blowing kisses. She knows when she has something she is not supposed to have and she takes off running. She loves to be chased. She is looking so grown up to me now.

Daddy brought home a new float for the pool. Lily liked playing in it.

I was cooking in the kitchen one day and I had my back to Lily. I knew she had my pans out, but I didn't know what she was doing. I turned around and she was sitting in this pan. What a mess!!!

This girl loves Larry Boy!!!

1 comment:

sdhorton said...

I love that picture of her in the pan. She is such a cutie!

About Us

After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers