These are 8 months old. I took alot of pictures this day because I could barely get her to sit still. She was on the move, as you can see in some of the pictures. It's funny to look back at all the pictures because she really was moving in just about all of them. I tried to take some of her in her chair, but I was afraid she was going to fall out of it.
These are nine months old. This first picture I was trying to take because she was wearing the hair bow that Aunt Lea bought her. But, as you can see, somebody wasn't being too cooperative that day. What a face!!
These are 10 months. The day she turned 10 months old she got the four wheeler. I'm not one that normally goes through my neighbor's trash, but they put this out by their curb. It was in perfectly good condition, just needed a new battery. Bought a new battery for $35, so got a four wheeler for $35 instead of $100. Something else she was doing at 10 months was climbing in and out of her bumbo seat. There is a picture of her sitting in it and then one of her fussing because she was stuck and couldn't get out. The last picture is one of her walking.

2 comments:
glad she got a fourwheeler. she really liked Nash's. He is still not really riding his. He likes to push the buttons but that's about it.
I love the shelf that you put next to her changing table, her whole room looks really good. And her bow looked beautiful no matter how long she wore it. She looks and sounds like she is so much fun! I'm going to get a web cam one day so she can see me again. I'm so glad that you posted some pictures!
Post a Comment