Shawn and I gave Lily her birthday presents on Thursday night, the night before her birthday. We wanted to do it when we were both together and he had to get up early and go to work on Friday. We got her a water play table(yes, Shannon, just like Nash got for his birthday...it looked like something she would like), a new ball, and a sock monkey named Libby. Shawn took her outside while I set everything up in the foyer for her to see when she came back in. I also got the camera ready for her initial reaction when she came in. She was real excited. We had lots of fun!!!
This was the setup. Her sock monkey is wrapped in the orange box.

This was her initial reaction. I wish I could've gotten more pictures of this, but my camera is soooooo slow. Need to get a new one.

The water table came with some little animals. Of course, she loved them.

And she loved the balloons as well.

Here she is unwrapping her sock monkey.

And here she is throwing the sock monkey to the side so she can play with the water table again.

Poor Libby. Maybe Lily will like to play with you someday.

Afterwards, we took her out to play with water in the water table. She really liked it.

1 comment:
glad she likes the water table. Nash likes his too. they are fun. you were smart for putting her in just a diaper. Nash always get soaked when he plays in his.
Post a Comment