Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Growing Up So Fast
Lily is growing up so fast. We bought her a new carseat on Saturday. The first time I put her in it I almost cried because she looked like such a big girl sitting in that seat. She's not in her infant seat anymore :( She will be six months on Saturday , the 14th. She is sitting up real good now, like a big girl. She's not my little baby anymore. Everyone always told me how fast the first year would go, but I had no idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Shawn, Sarah, and Lily
- After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!

1 comment:
It's depressing isn't it. I think it is just because they grow and develop so quickly that first year. If you think in six months all the new things she can do since from when she was born. It's crazy! Six months to us is not anything because we don't change that much but they sure do. I hate it too. It is fun sometimes to see the new things they can do but they sure don't stay little babies long :(.
Post a Comment