Friday, March 27, 2009
Oh My Gosh!!! Already!!!
I went to go pick up dinner last night, and when I got home Shawn was trying to tell me that Lily had pulled herself up on the ottoman. I believed him, I guess, but I had to see that for myself. Sure enough, Shawn and I were both sitting on the couch later and Lily decided she wanted up there, too. She grabbed a hold of the couch and pulled herself right up to stand next to the couch. I was amazed!! It almost looked fake, because it just looks so weird....her standing up by herself. I just can't believe she is already doing that!! It's like once they do one thing, all of the sudden, everything else follows.....FAST!!! I don't have a picture yet(I guess I was too amazed to think about getting the camera), but I will post one when I get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Shawn, Sarah, and Lily
- After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!

No comments:
Post a Comment