Wednesday, March 25, 2009

7 Months Old

Lily turned 7 months old on March 14th. I found a cute little sundress in her closet that she is probably never going to get to wear, because it is a size 9 months and by the time it gets warm enough I don't think she will fit in it anymore, so I at least snapped some pictures of her in it.


She got tickled a few times this day :)

She's not crawling on hands and knees yet, but she is all but. She will put her knees up under her and then scoot forward instead of staying up on her knees. It won't be long....


She does this thing where she lays on her belly and puts her arms and legs up and kinda waves them around. It looks like she is swimming or trying to fly.


Tickled again :)

No comments:

About Us

After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers