Sunday, July 13, 2008




Two of my sisters, Leanne and Claire, came over yesterday and helped me put Lily's room together. We got the corner with her bed in it done, and I think it looks so cute!!! I'm so proud of it!!! They made the bedding and the curtain, and Claire made the picture with her name on it. Aren't they sooooo talented??? Shawn painted the room and all the furniture. Everything is coming together just great!! We still have a few more things to do. Leanne and Claire made roman shades for the other two windows in the room, and we still have to hang those. We still have to hang a few shelves and some more wall decor. I will post pictures of that when it is done. I was just so proud of what the room looked like after yesterday, I had to go ahead and post it :)

No comments:

About Us

After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers