On May 30th we went back to Baby Views to have a 4D ultra sound done. We got to see our Lily up close and personal. She had her arm up in front of her face a lot. She was acting shy, or maybe she was just being stubborn (that sounds more like it). We did get to see her yawn once. She opened her eyes for us, she stuck out her tongue, and she even smiled a few times. That was my favorite part. She looked so sweet!!! The lady that did the ultrasound for us said Lily weighs about 3 lbs. 9 oz.. That is above average!! And she has a three inch foot, which is the size of a fully developed newborn baby's foot. Looks like I might have a big baby!!




1 comment:
I just love her. I look at these pictures over and over and they never ever get old! She is the perfect little Lily.
Post a Comment