A place to keep up with Lily(and Mom and Dad) as she grows and changes.
Monday, April 14, 2008
On February 29th, we went to Baby Views to find out what we were having. I was almost 17 weeks along. I am finally making the pictures available for all to see.
I'm so excited that your blogging now, so I can keep up!!! I can't believe you're already over half way through your pregnancy!!! Can't wait to meet little Lily!!!
After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!
1 comment:
Sarah-
I'm so excited that your blogging now, so I can keep up!!! I can't believe you're already over half way through your pregnancy!!! Can't wait to meet little Lily!!!
Jamie E.
Post a Comment