Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lily's Halloween Costume???

I bought Lily a clown costume for Halloween for $6 at Duck, Duck, Goose. It was one of the few 0-3 month costumes there. And I thought for sure she would wear a 0-3 month size since she wouldn't even be 3 months by Halloween. Well.....that shows how much I know. I tried it on her yesterday morning and......it's too small. As you can see in the pictures below, it comes up to her knees and the sleeves are too short, too. I'm sad because I thought it was such a cute costume. Oh well, I went to BabiesRUs yesterday and got her a chicken costume instead. More pictures of her as a chicken to come :)



No comments:

About Us

After eleven years of just the two of us, a third was finally added on August 14th, 2008!! Lily Brae is the newest addition to our family. We are so excited about her arrival!!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers